AZ Mülheim is social center in Mülheim, Germany that offers a space for the larger community to use and, as AZ Mülheim says, fill with life! AZ Mülheim offers Trans * Lesbians * Women roller skate night, punk pub, dance night, concerts, antifascist-cafe, anti-repression bar, bike repair shop and so much more.
About AZ Mulheim StructureThere are permanent employees in AZ who are organized in different work areas to ensure the infrastructure of the center.
- Finanzgruppe takes care of the bookkeeping and everything related to the money
- Kulturgruppe takes care of the appointment and room allocation, the monthly program and much more
- Project group helps groups and individuals who want to organize larger projects in AZ
- Technikgruppe takes care of the music technique and the mixing of concerts
- Caretaker takes care of the maintenance and the expansion of the AZ Open Group ensures the afternoon hours, so the AZ is open to all
- Pub group takes care of the cleanliness of the pub, the purchase of drinks and the allocation of counters and cash registers
- The group of committees deals with the representation of the AZ in various committees of the city of Mülheim and youth work, such as the Stadtjugendring, and takes on the networking with other regional youth and cultural work institutions
- Concert groups organizing and performing concerts
- Party groups , which bring the celebration-joyful users and visitors of the AZ long nights
- i-Café , a free internet café in the front building of the AZ, which offers all internet access
- project: archive! , a political book and journal archive that makes political literature, scientific writings as well as up-to-date information and discourses accessible to all those interested
- ... and many other volunteers who organize lectures, workshops and information events, create pub evenings, offer drama and theater performances as well as (dance) performances, exhibit art, give yoga classes, and and and ...